Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chapter 12 Enjoying a Life of Health and Healing

Lord,
Because You have instructed us in Your Word that we are to pray for one another so that we may be healed, I pray for healing and wholeness for (name of child). I pray that sickness and infirmity will have no place or power in his(her) life. I pray for protection against any disease coming into his(her) body. Your Word says "He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction" (Psalm 107:20). Wherever there is disease, illness or infirmity in his(her) body, I pray that You Lord, would touch him(her) with Your healing power and restore him(her) to total health.
Deliver him(her) from any destruction or injury that could come upon him(her). Specifically I ask You to heal (name any specific problem). If we are to see a doctor, I pray that You, Lord, would show us who that should be. Give that doctor wisdom and full knowledge of the best way to proceed.
Thank You, Lord, that You suffered and died for us so that we might be healed. I lay claim to that heritage of healing which You have promised in Your Word and provided for those who believe. I look to You for a life of health, healing and wholeness for my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment